no right click

Thursday, February 03, 2011

Broken Angel

this song has been ringing in my head after my sister played it constantly.the melody is so mendayu-dayu… arrghhh, brings memories of lost love! ha ha bukan my memories ya dear readers, jangan salah sangka.*wink
i find the videoclip so beautiful – the kind i wish Malaysian singers would make laah.this song is sang by Arash,a popular Iranian singer and the lady in the video is Miss Venezuela, Marianne Puglia.no wonder she’s so gorgeous kann! i fell in love with the video because of Miss Venezuela yg sngt cantik tu!hehehe

video

I’m so lonely, broken angel
I’m so lonely, listen to my heart

من … دوست دارم
به چشمِ من …گریه نده
نه نمیتونم
بدونِ تو … حالم بده

I’m so lonely, broken angel
I’m so lonely, listen to my heart

One n’ only, broken angel
Come n’ save me, before I fall apart

تو هر جا که باشی…کنارتم
تا آخرش…دیوونتم
تو…تو نمیدونی
که جونمی….برگرد پیشم

I’m so lonely, broken angel
I’m so lonely, listen to my heart

One n’ only, broken angel
Come n’ save, before I fall apart

لالا لیلی…لالا لیلی….لالا لالالا

I’m so lonely, broken angel
I’m so lonely, listen to my heart

One n’ only, broken angel
Come n’ save, before I fall apart

p/s: anyone yg single or missing someone sure tangkap lentok dengar lagu ni kan?

Post a Comment